Blocked Drains in Ramsgate?
Clearing Blocked Drains in Ramsgate Is Our Business
As a local Thanet-based firm, just 5 miles away from Ramsgate, we provide a rapid response drain unblocking and drainage repair service to clients in and around the town. With a team of highly experienced engineers and state-of-the-art equipment, we are able to deal with blockages of all kinds, in both commercial and domestic drainage systems. To find out more about the services we provide in the area or to request a detailed, free of charge quotation, please call 01843 293 040 today.
Wave Goodbye to Blocked Drains in Ramsgate
Whether blockages are an occasional or a perennial problem for you, we can take care of them quickly and efficiently. We pride ourselves on our ability to dealing with blocked drains of all kinds and tackle each blockage in one of three ways:
- Manual Rodding – This simple but highly effective option has been used for many years by drainage engineers across the globe and is still the best choice in many situations. Our team is highly experienced in the art of manual rodding and will not hesitate to use drain rods to unblock your pipes when appropriate.
- High Pressure Water Jets – For blockages that are located on the other side of a bend in the pipes from where we can safely gain access, water jets are often more effective than drain rods. This method is particularly effective when dealing with blockages caused by the accumulation of grease and lime scale over the years.
- Electro-Mechanical Cleaning – The equipment we use for electro-mechanical cleaning consists of flexible steel cables with blades attached them to them, which are rotated as they are drawn through the pipes where a blockage is located. In addition to removing deposits caused by impurities, they can make short work of tree roots and other intrusions.
Which method we use to clear your drains will depend on the nature and location of the blockage or blockages. When we visit your home or business premises to assess the problem before preparing a proposal, we will be able to determine the most suitable method for your needs and factor it into the price that we quote.
Why Choose Us to Unblock Your Drains?
We are not the only company that offers an unblocking service in the area so why should you trust us to deal with your drainage problems rather than one of our competitors?
- Commitment - We are committed to serving the needs of our customers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 52 weeks a year.
- Prices – Our rates are highly competitive and we always choose the most cost-effective method possible when unblocking your drains.
- Reliability – If we tell you we will be there at 1pm tomorrow, that’s exactly when we will arrive. We never forget appointments or make vague excuses for unnecessary delays.
If you are suffering from blocked drains in Ramsgate, pick up the phone and contact BP Drains right now: we are ready and waiting to answer your call.